Test Information 2022
Test information listed below is valid as from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
Our methods are based on the creatinine values of urine samples received. Therefore urine creatinine, uric acid and labstix analyses are done standard on ALL URINE SAMPLES received.
The following is a list of all the available tests done at the Potchefstroom Laboratory for Inborn Errors of Metabolism. To open the test information, click on the links below. If you have any questions, or for more information, please contact our laboratory.
- Glycosaminoglycan (GAGs/MPS DMB) Analysis
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) of Oligosaccharides & Quantitative Fructose – Urine
- (CDG)‐ Serum AND Dried blood spot (DBS)
- Biotinidase Enzymatic Activity Determination – Blood card [DBS]
- Quantitative Galactose-1-Phosphate – Blood card [DBS]
- Quantitative Immunoreactive Trypsinogen – Blood card [DBS]